Here, at Lawn Care and Pest Control, located in Broward County, FL, we love our gardeners! Every year around this time many of us struggle to find that perfect gift for our friends and family on our gift list. We’re here to help! If you have a gardener, or someone who just likes spending time in their yard on your gift list, we have some great ideas for you! Take a look at our list for some inspiration this year.
- Succulent Garden – Rather than give someone a traditional potted plant, consider a succulent garden. It not only deviates from the norm, but succulents are very easy to take care of!
- Gardening Tools – For a gift that they will use time and time again, gardening tools are a safe bet! Tools are a great addition to any gardeners arsenal.
- Bird Feeder – Is your gardener an animal lover as well? Get them a bird feeder! Feeders can attract many different types of birds to a yard, and having the air filled with fluttering wings and chirps can be wonderful and exciting.
- Cookbook – Many gardeners grow some sort of vegetable or fruit in their garden and probably enjoy cooking with the ingredients. Find a nice cookbook that incorporates a lot of the ingredients that they have been growing.
- Pots – Every gardener needs a place to put their plants. Many use the ground outside, but other prefer container gardening. For them, some quality pots are a perfect gift!